Support Wolves Don't Waste
We are an official student organization at the University of West Georgia focused on positively impacting our campus and beyond.
- To reduce food waste and hunger in our campus community.
- To build connections with organizations in the community that also have goals of reducing food waste and hunger.
- To promote positive change and awareness.
- To provide a safe space for individuals to receive food that would have otherwise gone to waste.
We are a local chapter of a national movement as part of the Food Recovery Network.
If you are considering donating to us, thank you!
- Whatever amount you donate, big or small, will go directly to our efforts to collect food by purchasing food recovery supplies, advocating for our cause, and engaging within the community.
- We could also use any food recovery items from our amazon wishlist here.
Learn more about Wolves Don't Waste
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and follow us on Instagram at wdw_westgeorgia